We have acted in several important cases involving public law and regulated sectors, particularly related to infrastructure (such as telecommunications, ports, airports, roads, energy, public sanitation, railroad transportation, pipelines, biofuel, and petrochemicals). We have regularly advised medium and large companies that intend to start doing business in Brazil so that they may benefit from the Brazilian dynamic and developing market. Our team will work jointly with your company from the initial preparatory bid proposal to the announcement of the last bidding result. We are always available to clarify any administrative questions posed by the competent authorities and, if necessary, challenge the bidding process on your behalf.
Considering public bids and administrative agreements, our work comprises:
• Monitoring of the call notice and draft of the administrative agreement;
• Advice in the preparation of the qualifying documents and proposals;
• Filing of administrative challenges and appeals, provisional remedies and/or petitions to the Accounting Courts
• Legal Advice in bidding exemption or unenforceability procedures;
• Preparation of economic and financial adjustments or contract extension
• Legal Advice and preparation of requests of consortium composition changes, disposal of equity control, subcontracting, contract termination, offer of guarantees, future credit assignments, use of ancillary revenues, etc.
• Negotiation of commercial, industrial or technological offset agreement;
• Challenge of applicable contractual or administrative penalties.